Rental Booking Procedure
The procedure for booking a house or condominium is as follows:
1. The tenant will need to arrange transfer of the deposit to reserve the house/Condominium, the deposit will be the equivalent of 1 or 2 months rental fee depending on the property, the payment is to be transferred to our bank account only (please contact us for details).
2. The deposit will be returned to you in full, after deducting all bills (you can request the deposit return in your currency bank note depend on the exchange rate of that day).
3. The rental fee is to be paid on the date of arrival, by cash or credit card. If payment is by credit card a 3% service charge will be added.
4. A copy of your passport and your home address and contact phone number is required to arrange the rental agreement contract, it will be in Thai and in English.
5. We also provided the following services:
5.1. Car and motorbike rental: Honda Civic 1,000 baht per day, Honda Jazz 900 baht/day, Toyota Fortuna 1,500 baht/day, Isuzu Mu 7 1,500 baht/day.
For long term rental a discount agreed.
5.2. Taxi service; by normal taxi Toyota Camry 2,200 baht, by Mini-van 2,700 baht.
5.3. Golf Booking, including Black Mountain, Banyan, Palm Hills etc.
5.4. Hotel reservation.
5.5. Ticket Booking.
5.6. Sightseeing Tours.
5.7. Maid Service 500-1,500 baht per time depending on size of house.
6. Please contact us either by email, fax or telephone when the deposit is transferred.
7. We will confirm receipt of the deposit/rental fee when received.